Tuesday, November 13

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri
CHEF SELEBRITI, EPISODE 3
I was ask to pair up with Haryani and deep inside, I was very happy (not because she is a gal la) because she is very good in hosting, but suddenly when they told me about the singing part, the happy became unhappy. How to sing? If I can sing... dah lama masuk anugerah, dah tak payah susah susah jadi chef!

We went to Jenal Jetty, I stay yishun, so always been to that place, in the day atau pun in the middle of the night... winks!...
so we do the hosting there, ok ok la. Than the lokan challenge, I was figuring how to do it, I can't just wheelbarrow her kan (bini orang jack) we did well though.
The singing was horrible, at Causeway Point somemore (malu boy). People was looking and wondering, anak siapalah ni semua? That singing was the worst I had done on national tv.
Cooking part was always the nicest of all, guess I've been cooking so much that I really think, thats the highlight of the show. As usual, it was an impromtu food, if we been cooking long enough in the kitchen industry, we will be loving this kind of impromtu cooking... only my hosting while cooking sucks!!!

This is wat viewer wanna know right, WHY I CRIED? Wait for next week k.
After this episode, I realise that Chef Alfie and Chef Amri is someone which I can confide in and till now we are still buddies, they are wat they are and not someone who can be so plastic on tv... Triple A's...
More on Chef Andri: Chef Andri

No comments: