Monday, November 12

Sharing The Experience : Chef Haryani

Sharing The Experience : Chef Haryani
CHEF SELEBRITI, EPISODE 4
So I'm finally OUT... Did I expect it? Yes & No... How do I feel?? Surprised? Disappointed? Relieved? Happy? Well, all of the above. How long do you think I will last?? The odds are against me... I was surprised cos I thought I was doing OK, I did not cock-up anything badly.. Yes my performances were not perfect and I guess OK is not good enough.
"Ada yang kurang ", kata BJ... Erm ape yang kurangnye?? Pertuturan tidak jelas? Tiada X-factor? Kurang menghiburkan?? I think thats the reasons.
I was mainly disappointed not becos of missing the chance of winning $10k (which will really came in handy next year!) or the holiday/spa prizes (which I badly need!).. But disappointed that I don't get the chance to fight it out with the guys again!! I can't challenge myself anymore! I can't host & cook infront of the camera anymore!! I love the challenges! They gave me a certain high & excitement that I always crave for.. Its like performing tarian or drama on stage..I love all that! Chef HaryaniMy hosting segment at Geylang was quite disappointing..Why? Fyi I was unwell that day. Sakit puan... It was my first menses after childbirth and I was bleeding non-stop for the last few weeks already! Somehow that day, the bleeding was quite excessive. So this is not normal. I was kinda worried.. Actually the producers intended for me to see my gynae after the shoot at Geylang (& they wanna shoot all that!) but shooting ended late & Dr. Aziz had to rush to the hospital.. So for me, it was mind over matter. I literally brush all the pain & discomfort away. The next day was the cooking challenge & I was glad that the main ingredient was rice. I can't stand when I hear people say, " Oh I should cut down on rice, its fattening." So I always advise them otherwise, like I tried to explain on the show. I know I talked to fast, but I just can't help it. People who knew me have gotten use to my train-talking already!! I talked fast when I'm pressured, stressed or when I'm rushing for time & thats the exact situations during the cooking challenges! I felt relieved that its finally over.. I was away for 1 week already..The competition was really tiring & stressful... And of cos I missed Marsya badly. I cried almost every night looking at her pictures.. When the camera caught me crying, I was at my weakest moment. Its like I was crying to the camera.. I always find relief when I share my emotions with family/friends.. And this time, I was sharing it with the camera. I just wanna let go.. I missed Marsya horribly.. The next morning when I reached home, my body finally gave up on me. I was bleeding even more! When the burden of the competition is off, my mind zoomed in on my body..My mind can't ignore it anymore like when I was at the penthouse. I felt so weak!! I waited for hubby to come home & we immediately fetched Marsya from my in-laws.. Was I HAPPY to see her!! Unbelievable that my baby is finally in my arms! After that we rushed to Dr. Aziz's clinic. He scanned me & luckily there's no abnormal growth or anything like that.. That can cause excessive bleeding actually.. I guess my system/hormones is still unstable, coupled this with the stress & pressure that I was feeling during the competition. But Alhamdulliah, after some rest (mentally & physically), the bleeding finally subsided the next day.. Yes I was stressed by the competition...Yes I'm OUT but I had no regrets.
I'm glad I pushed myself. I'm proud of myself for being brave and I know I put my 100% effort during the competition. Never once I wanna give up my place or say that I wanna go home no matter who tough it gets.. I'm grateful for the friendship forged with the guys.. I'm grateful to be given this experience & to discover yet another aspect of myself. The memories of this competition will stay with me forever.
Thank you to all the 11 wonderful guys who made my stay much more pleasant & fun.. You guys rock!! I hope to be part of your 'ink' OK?? wink wink... Thank you to the judges & producers for choosing me & giving me this once in a life-time chance.. hope to work with u guys again if there's a chance, wink wink wink.. Thank you to all my friends & supporters of Chef Selebriti for giving me your constant encouragement & support.. Thank you to my family & last but not least my wonderful husband for always supporting & believing in me... I LOVE U ALL!!!
More on Chef Haryani: Chef Haryani

No comments: