Tuesday, November 13

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri
CHEF SELEBRITI, EPISODE 4
So, dah tau why I cried right?
Not because I was save by the elimanation or I was lucky to be still in the show. At that point of time, I don't give a damn about the show anymore... I CRIED BECAUSE I WANTED TO GO HOME, MEET MY DAUGHTER. FAMILY AND GET BACK TO WORK...

I miss her so much, Tia Qistynna is only 5 yrs old, I was married and divorced when she was only 1 yrs old.
I was so sad and the divorce was not a good one either (actually nobody had a good divorce also). I felt that I owe her alot of explaination and to let her come to this world and make her wonder why mummy is not staying with daddy and why she had 2 daddy now (my ex remarried in 2005, I wish her all the best and now we don't have any grudges against each other too) even till now, Tia does not allow me to get married to anyone.... I know, but I will still listen to her though.

Lamien noodle, heard the name but never do before, thought it's easy, because it does look easy actually, but.... WRONG!
Its very hard, practice ,practice, practice... but ok la.

Then go Geylang Serai to host? haha! Dunno why I wanna sing that song also (I'm not a dangdut fanatic though). The asking about recipe, I got no problem, as I always happy to talk to young kids and old folks.
The cooking was fine, but I was shocked to see Chef Haryani voted out, she should still be in last night. Some others were not even following the theme and yet still in... (TV world ape)
Don't forget to see me again next week! Ciao!
More on Chef Andri: Chef Andri

No comments: