Saturday, March 22

Graphics Design Services : Invitation Cards (Ain Society)

Graphics Sevices : Invitation Cards (Ain Society/Persatuan Ain)

Recently, Ain Society (Persatuan Ain) engaged our Graphics Design service to create their official invitation cards. We managed to do the designs and printing quickly. They were quick to produce the needed collaterals and images and we on our part we design, print and delivered them to their office within 10 working days from their first email to us.

Total printed invitaion cards : 1000 pieces with standard white DL envelopes.

Interested to have your invitation cards custom designed and printed too?


Contact Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Suria. I have tried to contact you via your company's website but it shows error.


My sister want to have her own domain site for her online shopping. Currently she is using multiply www.demetamorphosis.multiply.com. I designed her multiply site and I was wondering if you could replicate my design onto a domain site because I am just an amateur photoshop and I do not know how to set up a domain site. Do let me know the cost. Thank you.

My email: Suria_rasid@hotmail.com