Wednesday, March 12

Fun Quiz : Extra Info!

Baru je abes design invitation card for Ain Society so dropby lah Multiply ni sekali nampak ni quiz done by Odah n Izzati :) So apa lagi aku pun try lah haha!

1.Could you date someone taller than you?
Why not? Orang tua-tua kata kalau isteri tinggi dari kita murah rezeki lolz! Tapi height not important so next question please!

2. When was the last time something bothered you?
Just now before I complete my invitation card design :) Now dah ok dah!

3. What would you do if your ex showed up at your door?
My ex? Ermm... kalau takde ex camne? Pass! Next question!

4. What are you watching?
Adobe Photoshop and this questions obviously! Multi-tasking namanya haha!

5. What do you think of this person you took this from?
Dua-dua ni bubbly and gile2 gayanya. Wonderful company to have around! Promo ni!

6. Where was your default picture taken?
Singapore National Stadium, Asian Cup Qualifying Round

7. Who was your last text from?
Fiza Superstar

8. What's the most interesting thing that you did today?
Main facebook macam orang addict lolz!

9. What's your favorite number?
1909 ehem...

10. Are you single?
Single and available mwahaha!

11. What is your current mood?
Relief one work is done now doing another one!

12. Last people you hung out with?
3 Arts after our show pat Yew Tee CC :)

13. What sport do you enjoy playing?
Badminton!

14. Do you have a crazy side?
Soalan yang bagus! Ofcoz lah! :P

15. Ever had a near death experience?
When I was small, I nearly drowned after jumping of a sampan in the name of fun! Thats crazy for the above question :)

16. What was the highlight of your week?
3 Arts performance at Yew Tee CC. 

17. Could you date someone who was a bad kisser?
Blum tau sebab no ex lah!

18. Who would be the first to know if you got someone pregnant/got pregnant?
I won't be pregnant my wife will haha! I wish to be the 1st person to know if she does :) 

24. Whats the last thing someone said to you?
Ok confirm order? I will invoice you by email :) BTW where's questions 19-23?

25. Where is your phone?
On my study table beside my laptop.

26. Do you like cuddling?
Ya to my future wife and kids lolz, InsyaAllah.

27. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
Urgent work! Mintak hari ni nak besok! Mampos!

28. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
Never. 

29. Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'm a one woman man.

30. Would you ever date a friends ex?
I wouldn't know untill its over :)

32. What is the last thing you thought about?
designs for KESUMA

33. When is your birthday?
19th September - Virgo :)

35. How do you feel about your hair right now?
Ok lah baru potong :) BTW mana soalan 34? 

36. Do you miss anyone?
my cuzzins and friends.

37. What do you miss most about the past?
freedom of money lolz! when ur a kid no stress about that :)

38. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
That should be asked to my future partner not me :)

No comments: