Monday, December 31

Welcome 2008! : Happy New Year!

Welcome 2008! : Happy New Year!

Wishing all readers of iZone.SG a happy new year! May all of you have a prosperous and successful year ahead. Those who plans to get married, please do :) Those who plans to study well, please do :) Those who want to be rich, I support you! :) Those who want to be friends, I'm here with open arms :) Those who wish to be my girlfriend, please fill up the form haha! :)

I wish to thank you all for coming here and checking out on the latest news on movies, tv shows, as well as the music scene that I personally had watched, listened or attended :)
Also in the new year I wish to call upon any local event organisers and recording labels that has albums to launch, needs a buzz for their artiste or events, do email to me and we'll work something out, ok? :)


iZone.SG : Entertainment Buzz! : Loves creating a buzz!
Goodbye 2007! Welcome 2008!

No comments: