Tuesday, December 11

Chef Selebriti Episode 8 : My Point of View

Chef Selebriti Episode 8
Yes the wildcard round was over, Chef Sufiyan and Andri came back to fight again in the Semis. There are two leagues in the semi finals and episode 8 is semi final no.1. On this episode they had to go to Golden Mile complex, Thai Supermarket, this is where the hosting task was held. Most of them did very well on for hosting but a suprise task of guessing the fried grasshoppers on the plate infront of them blindfolded is daunting for them and only Chef Alfie and Mustaqim managed to guess it right. I was unable to elaborate more on this episode and there were no pics captured during the Thai Supermarket challenge because it was my birthday on that day and I get to go home for the 1st time since production starts to celebrate it with my family (hehe!) Read the rest of this entry »

No comments: