Tuesday, November 20

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri

Sharing The Experience : Chef Andri
CHEF SELEBRITI, EPISODE 5
Guys, guys, guys... This will be my most memorable episode, simply because I won the challenge. Its an honour for me to have my dish in the menu of BOX BISTRO (Courts Megastore) for a month!
Hosting was still a major problem and I was easily distracted with the surroundings easily and to host sitting down is actually very different than to host standing up... Really!
The ghost encounters and happenings didn't really bother me and Chef Alfie that much as I think the ghost must be thinking we were their friends (LOL!), but it became an everyday topic and conversation in the penthouse.

Mummy asmah was the guest judge and yes, I felt intimidated by her.
Here is a powerful woman with 5 books (if i'm not wrong) under her name and having her own cooking show (Dapur Mami)... Old timer beb!!! She's truly a nice and warm lady with all the good and kind words for us... Thanks Mami!

We had a radio interview today on Warna 94.2FM yesterday and it's the first time for all of us and I actually love it!
If i have a good voice and command in Malay. I wanna be a DJ too! Haha!

I saw the trailer for next week and was shocked to see us dancing!
It was not suppose to be there, producers told us it's just an exercise and to let us lose all the tensions! Thanks NETTY, ZULINA and MR SANIF, now you all really made us feel like CHEF JOGET...
More on Chef Andri: Chef Andri

No comments: